At InSync Fitness, we understand that you are a valued person with a story that is unique to you.
Knowing your story, who you are, and the background behind your current situation is what allows us to customize a treatment plan tailored to you and your body. It is our joy to get to know you and walk alongside you on your path to greater mobility and freedom.
After our initial conversation, we schedule an in-home visit.
From there we:
- Take a thorough assessment of your posture and movement
- Customize a workout program tailored to your abilities and goals
- Check your improvement and progress and repeat until goals are achieved
- Bonus: We make sure you are enjoying yourself in the process! We make fitness fun!
The health of our or your loved one should be entrusted to a professional that not only takes a personal interest in their clients (we do!), but is well-qualified for the job. With Insync Fitness, you can rest easy knowing that we have the following proficiencies:
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified
- Senior Exercise Specialist
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Fall Prevention coaching experience
Sitting at our computers for years, repetitive motions at work and sports, poor posture, and injuries have created imbalances in our muscles.
Muscle imbalances happen when one muscle is stronger than the opposing muscle. Over time muscle imbalance causes injury and reduces mobility.
Mobility is crucial to a healthy body and can cause serious issues as we age. Flexibility, balance and coordination are all connected to your mobility.
We can help you correct muscle imbalances and get joints back into alignment, so you are pain-free again.
Are you afraid of falling? Fearful of a loved one falling?
Here are some alarming statistics:
- 1 in 3 Seniors fall
- the average hospital bill is $35,000
- Falls are the leading cause of both fatal and nonfatal injuries for people aged 65+
We love spending time with Seniors, helping them feel important and see that life does matter.